How to Deposit at Huobi
Step 1: Log in to your account and go to "Balances" - "Exchange Account (Deposit and Withdrawal)".
How to Deposit Crypto
Click on "Deposit" in the top-right corner. Or search the coin you want to deposit and click on "Deposit" at the end of its info bar.
1. Make sure the coin you want to deposit is selected.
2. Choose your preferred chain.
3. Then you can either scan the QR code for the address or just copy the address. Paste the address on the platform or wallet that you plan to transfer the funds from.
Step 3: Once the deposit is completed, the deposit status will be displayed in "Recent deposit records".
Only your USDT from the Ethereum network is compatible with your USDT-ERC20 address. Whilst, USDT coins from the Omni layer is only compatible with your USDT-Omni address. Sending your USDT coins to the incompatible address may result in the loss of your withdrawal.
As such, please check your source wallet/exchange to confirm which network your deposit will transmit over from and copy/scan the appropriate Huobi deposit address (as shown above) into your source exchange/wallet.
In doubt, please reach out to Customer Support via livechat before effecting the transfer.
How to Buy Crypto with your linked Credit/Debit CardGet easy access to 348 cryptos with 57 local currencies and 60 payment methods
Please follow the steps below to buy crypto with Credit/Debit cards.
Step 1: Visit www.huobi.com to log-in, click [Buy Crypto] and [Quick Buy/Sell].
Step 2: You can select the type of crypto and local currency you want to buy from the drop-down menu.
① Select the type of the local currency you wish to pay
② Select the type of crypto you want to buy
③ Click "Buy..." to place a purchase order
Step 3: Select [+Add] to add a card for payment if you are the first time buying with a card or want to use another card that hasnt been linked before.
Step 4: Enter your card number, card expiration date and CVV number, which is usually a three-digit number on the back of your card. Input your billing address, then click [Confirm] to proceed. Please be noted that you cannot change your name once verified and only cards under your verified name are accepted. Neither Huobi Gibraltar nor Huobi Global collects any of your card information. All your card information is collected and processed by our partnered payment processor(s) through their iframe to ensure the safety of your card information.
If your card is linked successfully, you will see all linked cards on the payment list, and you can switch cards to proceed the payment there.
But if your card linking is failed, please check that the card information provided by you is correct, or the card is the one you have linked before.
Step 5: Back to the quotation page,
① Check the amount of local fiat currency you need to pay
② Check the amount of crypto you will receive
③ Check the linked card you will use to pay
After the transaction completed, you can transfer the crypto from your Fiat Account to your Huobi Exchange Account with Huobi Global to do further crypto trading such as Spot, Futures, Swap, etc on Huobi Global. You can also view your purchased assets in the Fiat Account.
If your transaction fails, please contact Customer Support for assistance.
How to Buy Crypto with Fiat BalanceAt present, the fiat currencies we support include:
Step 1: Click “Buy Crypto” in the header, you will be on the “Quick Buy/Sell” page.
Step 2: On the “Buy” section, select the fiat type and the cryptocurrency you want to buy. Input the fiat amount or Cryptocurrency that you would like to trade, and choose “Wallet Balance” as the payment method, and click “Buy BTC”.
Step 3: If your fiat balance is in your Exchange Wallet, you need to click “Confirm” to transfer the fiat balance you want to trade to your Fiat Wallet, if you have sufficient fiat balance in your Fiat Wallet, you will go to the page in Step 4 directly.
Step 4: Please confirm the details in the window, including the cryptocurrency, price, amount you are going to pay and cryptocurrency you are going to receive. Once you agree with the quote, click “Confirm”.
Please be noted that if the quote expires, will need you to click “Refresh” to reload the latest quote. Once you click “Confirm” on the quote page, the transaction will be completed as below.
After the transaction, you can click “View my assets” to check your cryptocurrencies.
Click on "Buy Crypto" on the upper left corner and then click "P2P Market".
How to Buy Crypto on Huobi P2P【PC】
Next, select the Fiat currencies you want to trade. For example “USD”.
On this page, we can see that there are lots of demands for trading USDT. We call these demands advertisements and those who publish advertisements, we call them advertisers.
Here you can see that there is a “Limits” column for each advertisement like 500 to 5,000 USD. It means that I can buy at least 500 USD and at most 5,000 USD of USDT from this advertiser.
From here, we can see there are several types of payment methods. I can use the payment method that I prefer.
For example, I want to buy 100 USD and pay with a bank card. First, I can select one of the advertisements and click "Buy USDT".
On the new window, you can see that the advertiser requires me to complete the payment within 15 minutes. Then key in "100" in the "Amount" field, and the system will automatically show you how much USDT you can get.
Click "Confirm" button
After the order has been placed, it will bring you to the order page. According to the instruction given, I need to transfer 100 USD to the bank account provided by the advertiser within 15 minutes. Now, I need to go to online banking or phone banking of my bank account and transfer the specified amount to the advertiser.
Please note that according to the requirements of Huobi P2P, traders who buy crypto must use their own bank account which matches with their real name in the Huobi account, otherwise the payee has the right to refund and cancel the order.
After completing the payment, remember to click the "Transferred, next" button. The payee will check and confirm whether your payment has been transferred to his or her account.
If the payee has not released the cryptos after 5 minutes, you can click "Contact Customer Service" and our 24/7 online customer service will follow up your order. During this time, please do not click "Cancel" unless your bank account has received the refund from the payee.
After confirming your payment, the payee will release the cryptos that you purchased and this order has been completed. You can click on "View Balances" to confirm that the cryptos you purchased have arrived in your account.
How to Buy Crypto on Huobi P2P【APP】In this article, Huobi will show you a step-by-step tutorial on how to buy crypto on Huobi P2P via Apps. Huobi P2P (Peer-to-Peer) provides the fastest and most secure platform to exchange fiat to crypto vice versa, with 0 fees.
Step 1: Enter Huobi Apps and click the avatar in the upper left corner.
Step 2: Log in to your Huobi account. You can Sign Up through Apps if you don’t an account with us.
Step 3. After logging in, click "Trade" then "Fiat".
Step 4: Select “Buy” and crypto you want to buy.
Step 5: Select your preferred “Price” and “Payment Method” then click “Buy”. The “Limit” is you can buy crypto between the minimum and maximum amount.
Step 6: Enter the total amount of money or the total amount of crypto that you want to buy in 45 seconds. Then, click “Order”.
Step 7: Select the payment method you want to transfer the money to and click “Pay”.
Step 8: Click “Contact” and communicate with the seller if you have any questions.
Step 9: Next, transfer the total amount of money according to the time-limit given and the payment method that you chose. You are allowed to away from Huobi Apps and switch to your payment gateway to transfer the money. After the completion of the transfer, please click “Paid”.
Step 10: Please double-confirm that you have paid the seller. If yes, please click “Confirm”.
Step 11: Please wait patiently within 5 minutes to allow the seller to check their account and confirm whether they’ve received the money. The seller may ask for a transfer slip in the “Contact” in the upper right corner. If the seller didn’t release the crypto to you, please click “Complaint” below. Our 24/7 online customer service will assist you.
Step 12: You will receive the crypto after the seller is confirmed to receive the money. You can check your asset by clicking “View balance”. The Crypto that you had bought is in your Fiat Account.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Supported card types and jurisdictions:
Supported Fiat Currencies and Jurisdictions for Visa/MasterCard Purchase?
- Visa card is acceptable for cardholders in New Zealand, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, Brazil as well as most European countries and Australia.
- MasterCard is acceptable for cardholders in the United Kingdom, Australia, Poland, France, Czech Republic, Netherlands Spain, and Gibraltar for now, and will have more countries in the near future.
Supported fiat currencies:
- ALL, AUD, BGN, BRL, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, KZT, MDL, MKD, NOK, NZD, PHP, PLN, RON, SAR, SEK, THB, TRY, UAH, USD, VND.
- BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT, EOS, BCH, ETC,HUSD and BSV
The minimum maximum trading amount differs according to your verification status and tiers.
The Minimum Maximum Trading Amount for Buying Crypto with Credit/Debit Card?
How to Complete ID Verification for Buying Crypto with Credit/Debit Card?Since the buying crypto with credit/debit card service is provided by Huobi Technology (Gibraltar) Co., Ltd (“Huobi Gibraltar”), which is a regulated firm by Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (“GFSC”) with license number 24790, users who want to use this service are required to complete the following basic verification of Huobi Gibraltar, and extra verifications may be required based on your purchase limits or other Huobi Gibraltar’s compliance requirements.
Verification tier 1:
Step 1: On the Quick Buy/Sell page, choose the type of fiat currency and the cryptocurrency you want to buy from us, input the trading amount, and choose Card Payment as the payment method. Click the “Buy” button, you will see the price provided by “Huobi” on the next page. If you have not completed any verification tiers yet, you will see the “Go to verification” button, please click it to complete the required verifications.
Step 3: Please upload your ID documents and complete facial recognition to complete the Identity Verification.
Once you complete the verification above, you will be able to trade up to 500 EUR per order, 1,000 EUR per day, 3,000 EUR per month, and 10,000 EUR in total.
Verification tier 2:
For verification tier 2, you will need to fill in and submit the following information, and you will be able to trade up to 5,000 EUR per order, 20,000 EUR per month, and 40,000 EUR in total:
- Purpose of trading
- Expected trading volumes per day/per month
- Source of funds
- Monthly income size
- Employment status
Verification tier 3
For verification tier 3, you will need to upload and submit the following proofs. Once you complete this verification tier, you will be able to trade up to 2,000 EUR per order, 5,000 EUR per day, 10,000 EUR per month, and 24,000 EUR per year, which will be subject to the accumulated trade limits based on your source of funds proof. It might take up to 3 business days to complete verification tier 3.
- Proof of residential address
- Proof of source of funds
Quick Buy/Sell: The system will automatically suggest the ads with the best price upon typing the trading amount and payment method. P2P Market: You can place an order by choosing the ads based on your demand.
What is the difference between the Quick Buy/Sell and the P2P Market?
To become a verified-advertiser, you are required to freeze 5000 HT in your OTC account as a security deposit. The frozen security deposit will not be allowed to be withdrawn or traded.
What Is the Security Deposit for an advertiser? When Will It Be Unfrozen?
Unfreeze Security Deposit:
When you cancel your certification, the deposit will be unfrozen automatically and returned to your account.
How to Trade Crypto at huobi
1. Trading by buying or selling the choice of your paring of coins
How to trade in Exchange
- Limit Order: Specified your price to buy and sell
- Market Order: Best market price at the particular moment
2. Basic understanding of the project:
- Under Markets, select on a token, scroll over to Overview on the right, scroll down to Link.
- Under Orders - Exchange Margin Orders - Open Orders to view any unexecuted order which can be “ Cancel “
- Under Order History to view any executed order and information of order in “ Detail “
Alternatively, you may also view the Open Orders / Order History in the exchange
"Stop-limit" order refers to the pre-set stop (trigger) price and limit price and amount after trigger. When the latest price reaches the trigger price, the order will be placed according to the pre-set price to help users maintain profits or reduce losses.
Introduction of Stop-Limit Orders
Description of parameters:
Description of risk control:
Stop loss scenario.
Take BTC/USDT pair for example. Suppose that you buy 10 BTC at the price of 3764.05 USDT. The price around 3615.45 USDT is the support level and if the price falls below the support level, it will continue to fall and your loss should be stopped in time. You can sell 10 BTC at a price of 3591.13 USDT. Use the following parameters to set the stop-limit order:
Stop: 3615.45 USDT.
Limit: 3591.13 USDT.
Amount: 10 BTC.
Stop profit scenario.
Take BTC/USDT pair for example. The current price of BTC is 3772.31 USDT. Through indicator analysis, the resistance level of BTC is around 3865.45 USDT. If the price breaks through resistance level, it will continue to rise. You can buy 20 BTC at a price of 3915.15 USDT. Use the following parameters to set the stop-limit order:
Stop: 3865.45 USDT.
Limit: 3915.15 USDT.
Amount: 20 BTC.
Frequently asked questions:
- Place an order: You turn on "Order confirmation" in your personal settings. Enter the stop price, limit price, and amount in the transaction panel, and then click "Buy" or "Sell". The system window prompts you for double confirmation, and the system will not carry out the stop-limit order unless you authorize it.
- Inquiry: If you authorize a stop-limit order to be issued, you can query the order record in the "Open orders", and after the order is triggered, the "Trigger condition" field will be highlighted in green. After the stop-limit order is fully filled, the records can be checked in the Order History.
- Cancel order: If you want to cancel the stop-limit order, you always cancel it before the order is fully filled.
How to use “Trigger Order” FunctionHuobi Global has now launched the function of “Trigger Order” and invite you to experience it!
Trigger Order means that when the latest market transaction price reaches the trigger conditions, the system will place orders according to the pre-set price and quantity set in advance.
The features of Trigger Order are as follows:
1. The “Trigger Order” order function now is available in the spot and margin trading section (not apply to “Quick Margin” at the moment), and it applies to two types of orders, limit and market. The order quantity and price must follow the existing trading restrictions.
2. The assets corresponding to the order will not be blocked before the Trigger Order is conducted. After the Trigger Order is conducted (when placing an order to buy or sell according to the pre-set price and quantity), the assets corresponding to the order will be blocked.
3. The Trigger Order may not necessarily be triggered. Affected by factors such as price restrictions, account balances, trading pair delisting, network abnormalities or system upgrades, the Trigger Order may fail to be triggered.
4. The transaction may not necessarily be completed after the Trigger Order is triggered. Affected by market conditions, when the market fluctuates greatly and the price rises or falls sharply, the limit order or market order after the Trigger Order is triggered may not necessarily be traded.
(1) The limit order that is successfully triggered by the Trigger Order is the same as the ordinary limit order and the order is placed at the order price set by the user in advance. The so-called limit order means that when the price of the pending to sell is lower than the current market price, it will be traded at the market price. When the price of a pending order to buy is higher than the current market price, it will be executed at the market price. The order cannot be guaranteed to be filled and it depends entirely on the current market conditions.
(2) The market order that is successfully triggered by the Trigger Order is the same as the ordinary market order. It is bought or sold at the current market price according to the buying amount or selling quantity set by the user in advance. The order cannot be guaranteed to be filled and it depends entirely on the current market conditions.
Trigger price: When the latest transaction price reaches the set trigger price, the order will be triggered to be placed.
Order price: Namely the buying price and the selling price. When the latest price reaches the trigger price, the system automatically orders the order price. If you select the limit order, the system will automatically place an order at the buy/sell price you set. If you choose the market price, the system will automatically place the order at the market price when it is triggered.
Quantity: it means the “order quantity” after the Trigger Order is triggered. If you select the limit order, the quantity is the buy/sell quantity you set. If you select the market order, it is the total amount you set when you buy and the total selling quantity you set when selling.
A user holds 5 BTC spot, with an average price of 10,000 USDT each. The user believes that around 9800 is an important support level. If the price breaks the support level, there will be a big drop. In order to avoid large losses, it is necessary to set a Trigger Order for stop loss and liquidation.
1.1 Specific operation method:
Order placement method 1: Select “Trigger Order”, set the trigger price of 9800 USDT, the selling price of 9790, the order quantity is 5 BTC and click the “Sell” button to complete the order.
Order placement method 2: Select “Trigger Order”, set the trigger price of 9800 USDT, select “Market”, enter the quantity, and click the “Sell” button to complete the order. When the latest trading price reaches 9800 USDT, the Trigger Order will be triggered, and it will be quickly sold at the current market price to avoid missing the market.
1.2 Order view
View untriggered Trigger Orders: After the order is successfully placed, you can view the order in “Trigger Order”, and you can cancel the Trigger Order before it is triggered.
View completed Trigger Orders: After the order is successfully triggered, you can view the historical order records in the “Trigger Order” record in “History”. Cancelled orders and orders that failed to be triggered can be viewed in “History”. For orders that have failed to be triggered, you can click the "?" of the failed trigger to view the reason for the failure.
A user wants to buy BTC at a suitable point. The user believes that around 10084 USDT is an important resistance level. If the price breaks through the resistance level, there will be a large increase. In order not to miss the market, it is necessary to set up a Trigger Order to chase the increase.
2.1 Specific operation method:
Order placement method 1: Select “Trigger Order”, set trigger price as 10084 USDT, buy price 10090, order quantity 5 BTC, click the “Buy BTC” button to complete the order.
Order placement method 2: Select “Trigger Order”, set the trigger price as 10084 USDT, select “Market”, enter the trading amount, and click the “Buy” button to complete the order. When the latest trading price reaches 10084 USDT, the Trigger Order will be triggered, and the purchase will be made quickly at the current market price to avoid missing the market.
2.2 Order view
View untriggered Trigger Orders: After the order is successfully placed, you can view the order in “Trigger Order”, and you can cancel the Trigger Order before it is triggered.
View completed Trigger Orders: After the order is successfully triggered, you can view the historical order records in the “Trigger Order” record in “Order History”. Cancelled orders and orders that have failed to be triggered can be viewed in the “Order History”. For orders that have failed to be triggered, you can click “Details” to view the reason for the failure.
Thank you for your support to Huobi. We will continue to provide you with a more convenient experience and better service!
Huobi Futures Tutorial【PC】1. Visit "https://www.huobi.bi/zh-cn/"，click "Contract (Futures)".
2.The system will prompt you to open futures trading service when you log into Huobi Futures for the first time.
3. Users need to complete Risk Verification first when open trading permission. Then click “Next step”. Read through the user agreement, accept and submit the agreement. Finishing all steps, users will get access to Huobi Futures and start trading.
4.After finishing Risk Verification, users could check account UID, AccountSecurity and Fee Rate on the top-right corner.
5.Click ‘Transfer’ button as the screenshot shows ( or click the “Assets” button (on the top of the home page), turning into assets page and finding “Transfer” button here). If you do not have assets in your account, please click “buy coins” button, jumping to Huobi OTC.
The transfer interface will pop up, where users can transfer assets from "Exchange Account" to "Futures Account" by entering quantity and selecting corresponding digital currency. The final step is to click "Confirm".
Notice: Currently, only spot accounts and futures accounts mutual transferring is available.
6. After transferring, users can find the total assets and account equity around the left corner on the top of the home page. Then, users can start to trade on Huobi Futures (if users want to hide their account assets and equity, please click the "eye" icon).
7. Please select the Futures types you want to invest, for example, BTC Bi-Quarterly futures.
8. Futures supports leverage up to 125x. If users select leverage higher than 20x, they need to read and accept High-Leverage Agreement.
After choosing leverage, users can use Limit order or Trigger order to open positions. If users support a bullish outlook, they caould open long. If users are bearish, then could open short.
- Limit order: The user needs to specify the price and quantity of the order. They could also choose BBO, Optimal 5 to set price. The limit order specifies the highest price that users are willing to buy or the lowest price that they are willing to sell. After the user sets the limit price, the market will prioritize the transaction at a price that is favorable to the user. Limit orders can be used to open and close positions.The unfilled part is automatically converted into a pending order and waiting for a deal. There are three types of limit order in advanced order. They are “Post only”、IOC (Immediately or Cancel)” and “FOK (Fill or Kill)”. Limit order is default settings.
- Trigger order:Trigger order is a pre-set order, that users place ahead with an order price and contracts amount (like a limit order), which will only be triggered under specific conditions (a trigger price/trigger).
- Taker Follow a Maker
Taker refers to the limit buy order or limit sell order according to the market price of the user s selected gear and the amount calculated by Available Assets Proportion / Available Close proportion (or the amount in the order book). With the “Taker” function, you can select ‘IOC” or “FOK’ effective mechanisms which mean that the unfilled order will be cancelled if they cannot be executed on the market immediately or the entire order will be cancelled if they cannot be fully executed. When the effective mechanism is not selected, the price limit order defaults to ‘always effective’.
9. Users can find filled orders in Current Holdings, and unfilled orders in Open Orders which can be withdrawn before filled.
10. When come to close positions, users can also select Limit Order or Trigger Order to close long/short positions.
11. Click the “Information” on the left top of navigation bar to check "Contract Data", "Delivery and settlement", "Insurance Fund", etc.
12. On the top right of "Derivatives Assets" navigation page, users could click "Transaction Records" , "Order History" and "Transaction History" etc to check trading data.
Huobi Futures Operation Guide【APP】1.Log in to Huobi APP and you will see "Contract" in the bottom navigation bar. Users can click the avatar in the upper left corner of the "Home" page to view account UID, account center, settings and other information and enter the contact customer service channel. If you have not installed Huobi APP, please click to download:
2. Click "Contract" in the bottom navigation bar to enter contract trading, and click the list button in the upper left corner to select any delivery contract transaction. If you have not yet opened a delivery contract transaction, click "Open Contract Transaction" and click "OK" on the prompt page.
On the contract opening page, identity verification is required before identity verification is completed. After the identity authentication is completed, enter the user service agreement page. After reading, click "OK", the contract transaction is successfully opened.
3. After Huobi Futures opened. After that, click "···" in the upper right corner of the interface, click "Margin Transfer" in the list, a "prompt" about the full position mode will pop up, click "OK".
On the "Transfer" page, choose to transfer from "Exchange" to "Futures Account", select the currency to transfer, then enter the amount to be transferred, and finally click "Transfer". Currently only supports the exchange between "exchange" and "futures accounts".
4.After the transfer is completed, user can see the account equity in the upper left corner of the page.
Click the list button in the upper left corner and choose your desired contract (such as "BTC Quarter 0626") from the pop-up menu.
5.Select the leverage multiplier depending on the situation. User can choose to open a position with "Limit Order" or "Trigger Order". If you predict the price will rise, open long. Sell short vice versa.
- Limit Order:
Method 2: When selecting the “BBO (Best Bid Offer)” or “The Optimal Top N BBO Price Order”, only quantity needs to be entered to place the order.
Advanced Order: Post Only only makes Maker orders, and will not immediately trade in the market. If the order will immediately deal with the existing order, the order will be cancelled. User are ensured to be a Maker. Post only is limited only by the number of user positions. The single order is not restricted by the number of orders placed.
The advanced limit order on Web and APP only supports the Post Only now. Other order placement methods will be added later. Check out this link for more details:
Trigger Oder: Enter trigger price, price and quantity to place the order.
6.The completed transaction is displayed in the “Positions”, and the unfilled transaction is displayed in the “Limit order” and “Trigger order” (the order can be cancelled before the deal). If you want to view the current unfilled orders, you can pull down the page, or click "All". In the pop-up interface, click "Order History" to view the history of the last three months.
7.To close a position, users can click the “Close Short” to clear your Short Position, if you want to clear your Long Position, Click the “Close Long”.
- Switch to the closing interface, and select “Limit Order” or “Trigger Order” to close the position. Click “Close Long” or ”Close Short” .
- Switch to the position interface and select "Flash Close".
8.Click "…" in the upper right corner of the page to find “Settings” and view more “Contract Information”.
9.Click "Balances" in the right bottom corner, choose "Contract Account " and contract type to view contract bill.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Hello, trigger order may fail to be placed due to price limit, position limit, lack of margin, contracts in not-allowed-trading-status, network issues, system issues, etc. Therefore, to avoid trigger order failure due to price limit mechanism, it’s highly suggested not to pre-set the trigger price too close to the limit price.
Why does the trigger order fail due to price limit?
Cross-margin mode is available in Huobi Futures: the same digital currency asset of your account will be used as margin of all the open positions of that digital currency.
What is cross margin mode?
For example, if you open one position of BTC contracts, then all the BTC in your account will be the margin of that position, and if you open several positions of BTC contracts, then all the BTC in your account will be the margin shared by these open positions. The profits and losses of positions of one digital currency can be mutually offset.
You may not open positions under the below situations:
Why cant I open positions?
1. Available margin is not enough to open positions, cause we have the minimum amount requirements when open positions.
2. The order price is out of the range of price limits.
3. The amount exceeds the upper limit of single orders.
4. The number of positions exceed the upper limit for an individual investor.
5. Positions may only be closed within 10 min before settlement.
6. The positions are taken over by system.
In order to avoid risk and protect users, we take some measures, such as restricting the prices and quantities of orders.
Why are there limits for order price and quantities?
If the limits are triggered, you can only close positions. Please refer to help centre for details. Thanks for your understanding and support.